90shopping Limited (hereinafter as "90 shopping" or "we" or "us" or “our”), is committed to protecting your privacy.
If you want to delete your account on 90 shopping websites.
If there is any problem occurred during the deletion, you may also find the contacting email in the above link.
This Policy includes:
- What Personal Information About You Does 90shopping Collect?
- For What Purposes Does 90shopping Use Your Personal Information?
- How DO 90shopping Collect Your Personal Information?
- How Are Cookies And Other Technologies Used To Collect Information?
- Does 90shopping Share Your Personal Information?
- How Does 90shopping Secure Personal Information?
- What Is The Arrangement Of Advertising And Promotion?
- What Information Can YouAccess?
- What Choices Do You Have Regarding 90 Shopping Collection Of Your Information?
- How Long Does 90shopping Keep Your Personal Information?
- Users From The European Union?
- Users From California?
- Are Children Allowed To Use 90 Shopping Services?
- Term of Use, Policies, And Revisions
What Personal Information about You Does 90shopping Collect?
90shopping Limited (hereinafter as "90 shopping" or "we" or "us" or “our”), is committed to protecting your privacy.
Here are the types of information we collect:
- Information You Give Us. We receive and store most information you provide in relation to 90shopping. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Services.
- Automatic Information. We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Service, including information about your interaction with content and services available through 90shopping. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses 90 shopping and other content served by or on behalf of 90 shopping on other websites. Click here to see examples of what we collect and our Cookie Notice.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we will contribute to correcting our records and delivering your next purchase. Click here to see additional examples of the information we receive.
For What Purposes Does 90shopping Use Your Personal Information?
- We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve 90shopping.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the 90shopping Services.
- Recommendations and personalization.We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with 90shopping.
- Provide voice, image and camera services.When you use voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations.In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect customer information regarding custom clearance at the time of return.
- Communicate with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to 90shopping via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat, or message).
- Advertising.We use your personal information to display personalized ads for features, products, and services that might be suitable for you.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks.We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, 90shopping, and others.
- Sharing and service perfection.The public contents your contributions to the Service are intended for public consumption and are therefore viewable by the public, including your photos, ratings, reviews, tips, lists, compliments, as is some of your other activity through the Service, like how you would like to know other people contributions (e.g., useful, helpful, or not helpful). The term of public consumption includes disclosure, authorization to share by LITB Official Account.
III. How DO 90shopping Collect Your Personal Information?
We may collect your personal information in a direct or an indirect manner to better serve you. In most events, we direct collect information from you:
Registration and Ordering. In order to supply you with products, you provide us your personal information at the stage of an online registration, including but not limited to, your name, gender, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and financial information, like your credit card number. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our Site.
Payment. We may collect your personal information via a format provided by payment service, including but not limited to your card number, card type, card verification value, your billing address, your name, your email address and your phone number. Notwithstanding the collection, we do not retain any information provided through payment. Generally, the payment services you choose to finalize the orders maintain and reserve this information.
Delivery. Your receiving address, recipient and associated phone number are used to deliver goods in an order you placed. You are required to provide us with this minimum information in order to make a prompt and accurate delivery.
Product Reviews. We inquiry you with an email address and location to submit product reviews. Your email address will be kept in private, but your location will be visible to other users. All other personal information that you choose to submit as part of the review will be available to other visitors to the Site.
How Are Cookies And Other Similar Tracking Technologies Used To Collect Information?
If you do not want to store cookies on your computer you can adjust your browser settings. You can also adjust your settings to the extent that your browser refuses all cookies or only those from third parties. You can delete cookies that have been placed. You will have to adjust the settings for each browser and computer you use. How to adjust these settings differs per browser. Click on one of the below icons to proceed directly to the manual of your browser or, if necessary, consult your browser's help function.
Does 90shopping Share Your Personal Information?
We sell merchandise, not information — We do not sell, rent, trade, or license your personal or financial information. We will only disclose your personal or financial information in the following specific situations:
- Non-personally identifiable information: We may share information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of daily visitors to a particular page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date, with third parties such as advertising partners. For another example, pseudonymization is applied in the [*] column, displaying our product pictures without disclosing your identity.
- Merger and/or sale of assets: We do not trade any personal information to other companies in common place. However, it is necessary for us to develop our business to acquire, merge with or be acquired or merged by another company, inevitably, along with the effect of customer information transfer, in part or in whole, as business assets, notwithstanding, subject to the premises of preexisting the Privacy Notice in effect.
- Protection of 90 shopping and Others:We release accounts and other personal information as is required by the law to protect ourselves, our customers or others; enforce or apply our Term of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of 90 shopping, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, entities, institutions, organizations or government authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Also, 90shopping and our processor reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may update the personal information and purposes for sharing other reasons we may describe to you from time to time, as permitted by law.
How Does 90shopping Secure Personal Information?
This Service uses technical and organizational measures to safeguard the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We retain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information.
- We set different authorization for different employees to be permitted to access or approach your personal data.
- We only establish partnerships with those providers that have adequate protection on recurring service to prevent data breaches.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your 90shopping account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. You can sign out of your 90shopping account by selecting Sign Out.
VII. What Is The Arrangement Of Advertising And Promotion?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites:90shopping may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. As mentioned, these advertising and promotions are linked to the affiliated website indicated in Examples of your personal information shared with a third party.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: The third-party advisers provide you with 90shopping ads through the information we provided. To make you at ease, we will share with them the most minimized scope of personal information.
ONCE YOU FINALIZE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, THE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION BY DEFAULT PERMITS US THE DIRECT MARKETING TOWARDS YOU. HOWEVER, YOU MAY CHANGE THE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION IF YOU ARE RELUCTANT TO RECEIVE ANY PROMOTION OR ADS INFORMATION.
VIII. What Information Can You Access?
You, as a customer, have the right to access your information. You may access the majority of your data online when you login in the 90shopping account by clicking on the ‘Personal Center’ tab. From your account, you can also modify or update your personal information at your convenience. Please see below for guidance on how to navigate the ‘Personal Center’ tab to find specific information. For more detailed instructions, please visit our Help Page.
- Login information: Click on the ‘Account Settings’ box.
- Your address book: Click on the ‘Manage Address Book’ box.
- Order history: Click on the ‘My Orders’ box.
- Email Subscriptions: click on the ‘Email Subscriptions’ box.
- Rewards and credit: click the ‘My Rewards & Credit’.
- Favorite: click the “My Favorite” box.
- Your Profile information: click the ‘Account Settings’ box.
- Your ticket: Click on the “My Tickets” box.
- If you require further personal data, you can log into your account to verify your identity and submit your request. You can submit this request through the “My Tickets” page after logging in. Once there, click on “Submit Ticket”, and follow the instructions. For further information, please go to our Help Page. We may charge reasonable administrative fees for your request for information in a large amount.
What Choices Do You Have Regarding 90 Shopping Collection Of Your Information?
You are welcome to raise any questions about how we collect and process your personal information. You may contact our Customer Service provided below or log into “My Account” to use “Ticket” service at your option.
- As stated above, if you choose not to provide necessary information for service, we are unable to provide you with our service.
- You have the right to rectify your personal information through Account Setting referring to the What Information Can Customers Access?After the updates or rectification, we usually have a copy of your previous records.
- You have the right to object when you no longer want to receive any email or communication from us by using the Account Setting functions. The object right is also applicable to apps in your portable devices so you may adjust the settings in your portable devices.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account here and blocking cookies on your browser.
- For the Opt-out setting unable to be changed on the platform by yourself, you may contact our Customer Service for further help. In addition, you may request 90shopping to delete your account and accompanying information as well. You may also request for your personal information. However, at your request, we will take enormous time on processing so as to you may be charged for $ 1 US dollar or € 1 Euro for the process as you request for all the copies of your personal data.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
Users From The European Union?
For European-resident Users, you may refer to this part for special regulation under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
You may reserve the right pursuant to GDPR:
- Right of access by the data subject. You, no matter as a visitor or a customer, are as a user, entitled to access their own information to confirm whether their personal data are being processed or not. Users have the right to know about the detailed information
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed to;
- the time frame for the personal data concerned stored;
- the existence of automated decision-making.
- Right to rectification. Users have the right to rectify the data. If your information is incorrect or incomplete. You may choose to correct and complete the information or inform us to assist you in doing so.
- Right to erasure. You are users conferred the right to request us to delete your personal information. We will use the available technology to erase your personal information, including but not limited to pseudonymization, de identification, clearing and other erasure methods. However, for the reason of exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, compliance of legal obligations, public interest in public health, archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, or for legitimate defense.
- Right to restriction of processing. Users shall be aware that before you request for certain rights, you are supposed to cooperate with us to verify your personal information and your identity. In the verification process, you shall include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to your requests. The verification steps will vary depending on the sensitivity of your personal information and whether you have an account with us, but we will make a response to you within the specified time set under GDPR.
- Right to data portability. You may request for your personal data provided to us on the basis of consent or contract, or the automated processing to a third party under the condition of availability of the technology. Whether possible or not, please contact our Customer Service for confirmation. You shall be assured that we will attempt to guarantee your data to be transmitted to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machined-readable format where technically feasible.
- Right to object. You may object to the direct marketing and you can view
What Choices Do You Have Regarding 90 Shopping Collection Of Your Information?
- Automated individual decision making, including profiling. When we make automated decision making, like profiling, we will acquire your explicit consent before our engagement. Alternatively, the right to object to the automated decision can be exercised via communication with us by the Email of Data protection officer ( email@example.com) or Customer Service.
- Withdrawal of consent. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, but you shall realize that the withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing regarding consent before the withdrawal.
Requests should be submitted by contacting us through our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a visitor from the state of California, USA, please refer to "Visitors from California?" as follows for more information.
Pursuant to GDPR 27, we designate LITB Netherlands B.V. as our representative in the Union. Any questions or requests if you have, you may see the information below to contact us:
XII. Users From California?
For U.S. California-resident Users, you may refer to this part for special regulation under CCPA (California Consumer Protection Act).
You may keep the right pursuant to CCPA:
- Right to know. California residents have the right to request disclosure of the following information:
- the categories of personal information that we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which we have collected personal information about you;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we have sold about you and the categories of outside parties to whom the personal information was sold;
- the categories of personal information that we have disclosed about you for our business purposes and the categories of vendors to whom the personal information was disclosed; and 6) the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you.
- Right to require deletion of consumer personal Information. Identical to the regulation of GDPR, you retain the right to delete your personal information from us. We will observe your instructions to delete the demanded information unless we inform the reasons, except for:
- completing the transaction;
- detecting security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- repairing, restoring or amending the goods you purchased;
- exercising individual’s free speech;
- Performing the obligation under the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engaging scientific, historical, or statistical public-interest research in limited circumstances;
- Solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your interest when you use our service;
- Legal obligation required;
- Right to opt out of the sale of personal information. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. You do not need to worry about the right to opt out of the sale of personal information.
- Right to equal service and non-discrimination. We promise we will not conduct unfair trade because of any exercise of rights under CCPA.
- Right to establish a mechanism to data access. When you exercise any of the rights above mentioned, you shall be verified in the first place. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service and Data Protection Officer. We will respond to you electronically within the period stipulated pursuant to CCPA.
- Shine the Light. California's Shine the Light Act entitles California users to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed certain information about you to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California users who wish to request further information in compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us at email@example.com. We accept your agent with a power of attorney evidencing you are fully authorized to exercise any rights available to you on your behalf.
XIII. Are Children Allowed To Use 90 Shopping Services?
90shopping does not sell products for purchase by children and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this Site, you promised to be represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or are using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
If you are under the age of 13, we will not collect your personal information without consent from your parents.
XIV. Term of Use, Policies, and Revisions
If you have any questions regarding collecting or processing of your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of Information collected:
The information we direct collect from you and will be used in the following situation:
- search or shop for products or services in our stores;
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use 90 shopping;
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise apps applicable;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or other form;
- provide and rate Reviews;
- employ In-stock Notice.
- use our Live chat for help service;
- self-motivated publish content;
In order to facilitate the engagement above, you are needed to supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your “Manage Address Book”
- email addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and emails to us;
- personal description and in Personal Centre;
- information and documents regarding identity, including Social Security and driver's license numbers;
- credit history information;
Examples of the information collected and to be used to analyzing include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, email address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Top Sellers;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images when you use them in Writing a Review column.
We may also use other means to automated-processing your data (i.e.device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.)
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through 90 shopping include:
- status of recent orders;
- your complete order history (including my orders);
- personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including payment card information, rewards and credits, coupons);
- email notification settings (including In-Stock Notice, Flash Sale Deals, Personalized Notification & Recommendations and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommendations for You);
- shopping lists and My favorites;
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- content that you recently viewed;
- communications (including inquiries and tickets);